Top 10 Best Friendship Quotes with Images

In this post ,sayingpic share some awesome best friend quotes ,all about friendship quotes and saying.hope you like it.

Friendship Quotes Pictures

Never explain – your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe you anyway. – Elbert Hubbard




Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: 'What! You too? I thought I was the only one. ― C.S. Lewis




Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey




Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief. – Marcus Tullius Cicero





A friend is one that knows you as you are, understands where you have been, accepts what you have become, and still, gently allows you to grow. – William Shakespeare





I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. – Robert Brault






Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
Helen Keller






The greatest gift of life is friendship, and I have received it.
Hubert H. Humphrey





There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship.
Thomas Aquinas



A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
Leo Buscaglia




Share these Friendship Quotes .

Previous
Next Post »

2 comments

Click here for comments