Sachin Tendulkar Quotes Sayings


Sayingpic.com Sharing Quotes By Sachin Tendulkar.hope you will like it.




I have never tried to compare myself to anyone else.






Every individual has his own style, his own way of presenting himself on and off the field.









Any active sportsman has to be very focused; you've got to be in the right frame of mind. If your energy is diverted in various directions, you do not achieve the results. I need to know when to switch on and switch off: and the rest of the things happen around that. Cricket is in the foreground, the rest is in the background.



I hate losing and cricket being my first love, once I enter the ground it's a different zone altogether and that hunger for winning is always there.




Critics haven't taught me my cricket, and they don't know what my body and mind are up to.



If one man is representing India in cricket, then yes, blame that person when things go wrong.



Before you lay a foundation on the cricket field, there should be a solid foundation in your heart and you start building on that. After that as you start playing more and more matches, you learn how to score runs and how to take wickets.


Share these Saying Quotes by Sachin Tendulkar.
Previous
Next Post »