inspiring Famous quotes Christopher Columbus Quotes

Riches don’t make a man rich, they only make him busier. – Christopher Columbus




Following the light of the sun, we left the Old World. – Christopher Columbus




By prevailing over all obstacles and distractions, one may unfailingly arrive at his chosen goal or destination. – Christopher Columbus




No one should fear to undertake any task in the name of our Saviour, if it is just and if the intention is purely for His holy service. – Christopher Columbus



I am a most noteworthy sinner, but I have cried out to the Lord for grace and mercy, and they have covered me completely. I have found the sweetest consolation since I made it my whole purpose to enjoy His marvellous Presence. – Christopher Columbus

Gold is a treasure, and he who possesses it does all he wishes to in this world, and succeeds in helping souls into paradise. – Christopher Columbus


Previous
Next Post »